Get started in under 10 hours of committed time
Incydr is a SaaS solution with open APIs and many pre-built integrations.
It works with what you've got. Windows, Mac, Linux. GSuite or Microsoft 365.
Simple to deploy
Our experts help you deploy in hours to achieve business value in days.
Expert help to
get you started
When it comes to deployment, we have 2 goals: Get you up and running quickly and give you the knowledge you need to be successful. Our professional services team will deploy Incydr according to best practices. They'll also partner with you to integrate it into your existing systems and processes.
See value in under two weeks
Introductions and Scheduling
First thing first, we'll introduce ourselves and schedule your deployment start date via email.
Our kickoff call will cover the project scope, expectations, and a target completion date.
Administrative Setup and Incydr Agent Rollout
We'll set up administrative, identity management and key features. Our team will also review default product settings, integrate cloud and/or email services, deploy the agent via desired mass deployment software, and ensure monitoring has successfully started
Consultation and Best Practices
We'll review the agent rollout status and discuss best practices and recommendations based on your data protection and insider threat objectives. Our experts will transfer knowledge on key product features, the admin console and settings. We'll also configure custom templates to help you detect and respond to data risk events right away.
Deployment Wrap Up
We'll wrap up your deployment and transfer you to your ongoing success team.
Work with a team committed
to your success
Customer Success Manager
- Primary point of contact after deployment
- Informs you of new product functionalities and facilitates subscription updates
- Connects you with other team members as needed
- Demonstrates new functionalities
- Provides technical recommendations to support your product use cases
- In-house support team based in the US and UK offices
- Contact via web and phone for fast and knowledgeable product support
Technical Account Manager
- Optional paid service
- Point of contact for technical guidance and escalations
Access product training anywhere, anytime
We offer hundreds of videos organized by course, role or use case. Most videos are 6 minutes or less, making it easy to binge at your own pace. Looking for something hands-on? Attend an instructor-led workshop.
Let's talk tech
Get your questions answered
Does Incydr utilize an endpoint agent?
Yes, Incydr uses a non-disruptive agent installed on Windows, Mac and Linux devices to monitor file activity. The agent can be deployed silently and is hidden from users.
Do I need to deploy any other on-premises systems or tools other than the agent?
No. Incydr is cloud-based. It does not require anything to be installed other than the endpoint agent.
How do I deploy the Incydr agent?
The agent can be deployed using your company's preferred mass deployment software such as Windows System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Jamf Pro or manually installed to a device.
What operating systems do you support?
Incydr supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. View supported versions.
What SSO/identity management providers does Incydr support?
We test and support a variety of providers including: Azure, InCommon, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Okta, OneLogin, PingOne, Shibboleth.
Where are your data centers located?
Code42 offers a variety of data center destinations to support the requirements of global businesses. Data center locations include the U.S., Amsterdam, Dublin, Singapore and Sydney.
Reasons to get started
Manage and Mitigate insider risk
- Detect and respond to data leakage and theft from corporate cloud, email and computer systems
- Protect data when it's most likely to be put at risk, such as during employee departure
Secure employee collaboration
- Oversee file-sharing activity in Slack, OneDrive, Google Drive, Box, Zoom and more
- Use Incydr to inform security strategies and ensure corporate policies are followed
Achieve fast time to value
- Deploy in less than 48 hours
- Assess company-wide data risk in under 2 weeks