Expert help to get you started
See value in under two weeks.
Introductions and Scheduling
First thing first, we’ll introduce ourselves and schedule your deployment start date via email.
Our kickoff call will cover the project scope, expectations, and a target completion date.
Administrative Setup and Incydr Agent Rollout
We’ll set up administrative, identity management and key features. Our team will also review default product settings, integrate cloud and/or email services, deploy the agent via desired mass deployment software, and ensure monitoring has successfully started
Consultation and Best Practices
We’ll review the agent rollout status and discuss best practices and recommendations based on your data protection and insider threat objectives. Our experts will transfer knowledge on key product features, the admin console and settings. We’ll also configure custom templates to help you detect and respond to data risk events right away.
Deployment Wrap Up
We’ll wrap up your deployment and transfer you to your ongoing success team.
Work with a team committed to your success
Customer Success Manager
- Primary point of contact after deployment
- Informs you of new product functionalities and facilitates subscription updates
- Connects you with other team members as needed
- Demonstrates new functionalities
- Provides technical recommendations to support your product use cases
- In-house support team based in the US and UK offices
- Contact via web and phone for fast and knowledgeable product support
Technical Account Manager
- Optional paid service
- Point of contact for technical guidance and escalations
Access product training anywhere, anytime
We offer hundreds of videos organized by course, role or use case. Most videos are 6 minutes or less, making it easy to binge at your own pace. Looking for something hands-on? Attend an instructor-led workshop.
Frequently asked questions
- Does Incydr utilize an endpoint agent?
- Yes, Incydr uses a non-disruptive agent installed on Windows, Mac and Linux devices to monitor file activity. The agent can be deployed silently and is hidden from users.
- Do I need to deploy any other on-premises systems or tools other than the agent?
- No. Incydr is cloud-based. It does not require anything to be installed other than the endpoint agent.
- How do I add a user to the Departing Employee or High Risk detection lenses?
- How do I deploy the Incydr agent?
- The agent can be deployed using your company’s preferred mass deployment software such as Windows System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Jamf Pro or manually installed to a device.
- What operating systems do you support?
- Incydr supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. View supported versions.
- What SSO/identity management providers does Incydr support?
- We test and support a variety of providers including: Azure, InCommon, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Okta, OneLogin, PingOne, Shibboleth.
- Where are your data centers located?
- Code42 offers a variety of data center destinations to support the requirements of global businesses. Data center locations include the U.S., Amsterdam, Dublin, Singapore and Sydney.
Valuable Visibility And Insight
Code42 has been a key partner in developing our Insider Threat Program. We needed a control to validate and record what had been a blind spot for our organization. Code42 delivered these capabilities and more.
Code42 Was Instrumental In Making Our Insider Threat Management Dreams A Reality
Code42 worked with us to make our insider threat program a reality. The Code42 security success team helped validate and shape the program definition itself while the technical team were instrumental enabling us to roll out the solution to our global fleet on a very aggressive timeline.