Expert help to get you started
See value in under two weeks.
Introductions and Scheduling
First thing first, we’ll introduce ourselves and schedule your deployment start date via email.
Our kickoff call will cover the project scope, expectations, and a target completion date.
Administrative Setup and Incydr Agent Rollout
We’ll set up administrative, identity management and key features. Our team will also review default product settings, integrate cloud and/or email services, deploy the agent via desired mass deployment software, and ensure monitoring has successfully started
Consultation and Best Practices
We’ll review the agent rollout status and discuss best practices and recommendations based on your data protection and insider threat objectives. Our experts will transfer knowledge on key product features, the admin console and settings. We’ll also configure custom templates to help you detect and respond to data risk events right away.
Deployment Wrap Up
We’ll wrap up your deployment and transfer you to your ongoing success team.
Work with a team committed to your success
Customer Success Manager
- Primary point of contact after deployment
- Informs you of new product functionalities and facilitates subscription updates
- Connects you with other team members as needed
- Demonstrates new functionalities
- Provides technical recommendations to support your product use cases
- In-house support team based in the US and UK offices
- Contact via web and phone for fast and knowledgeable product support
Technical Account Manager
- Optional paid service
- Point of contact for technical guidance and escalations
Access product training anywhere, anytime
We offer hundreds of videos organized by course, role or use case. Most videos are 6 minutes or less, making it easy to binge at your own pace. Looking for something hands-on? Attend an instructor-led workshop.
Frequently asked questions
- Does Incydr utilize an endpoint agent?
- Yes, Incydr uses a non-disruptive agent installed on Windows, Mac and Linux devices to monitor file activity. The agent can be deployed silently and is hidden from users.
- Do I need to deploy any other on-premises systems or tools other than the agent?
- No. Incydr is cloud-based. It does not require anything to be installed other than the endpoint agent.
- How do I add a user to the Departing Employee or High Risk detection lenses?
- How do I deploy the Incydr agent?
- The agent can be deployed using your company’s preferred mass deployment software such as Windows System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Jamf Pro or manually installed to a device.
- What operating systems do you support?
- Incydr supports Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. View supported versions.
- What SSO/identity management providers does Incydr support?
- We test and support a variety of providers including: Azure, InCommon, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS), Okta, OneLogin, PingOne, Shibboleth.
- Where are your data centers located?
- Code42 offers a variety of data center destinations to support the requirements of global businesses. Data center locations include the U.S., Amsterdam, Dublin, Singapore and Sydney.
Incydr sees all
“The ability to see where all our data is going is invaluable. Tracking where our documents go is an eye opener. Web-based emails, social media, zip files, renaming of files to obscure contents. This was exactly what we needed and since this is tied into our desktop backup system it was a no brainer to deploy this product.”
Easy to implement, configure, and use!
“Service and support has been excellent. Knowledge-base documentation is well written and clear. It’s very easy to find what I need quickly. Information is presented in the dashboard in a very clear way, making things super easy to understand. Professional services has been very helpful.”
One of the best tools I have experienced
“The tool gives amazing monitoring to the endpoint and tracks the activity related to the file movement. The Investigate and filter part is really impressive and useful to triage the alert further and take the required actions based on the activity. The most Advanced Feature is downloading the file in real-time and making solid evidence to prove yourself.”
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and PEER INSIGHTS, Gartner Peer Insights Logo, and the Gartner Peer Insights Customer First badge are trademarks and service marks, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Gartner Peer Insights Customer First program constitutes an organization’s commitment to solicit reviews from its customers using programmatic sourcing strategies and best practices. They neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.