A Code42 guiding principle
Security is a guiding principle here at Code42. Utilizing industry standards and verification by independent auditors, we take a comprehensive approach to secure our products and solutions. As a Code42 customer, here’s what you can expect:
- Code42 maintains end-to-end control of cloud stack software, server, storage, network, monitoring and security components
- Rigorous quality testing of platform and product code that follow industry security best practices
- Data encrypted in transit and at rest
- Decryption of file contents only happens through the Code42 application – not a human being
- Strong authentication protocols ensure only authorized customer access
- Ongoing vulnerability tests by professional third party and internal teams
- Full time monitoring of Code42 cloud environment with a dedicated response team
- Comprehensive security awareness training program for all Code42 personnel
Code42 maintains compliance certifications and attestations on our product and infrastructure to validate our robust security program. Additionally, Code42 ensures and monitors appropriate security assurance obligations (SOC 1, SOC2, ISO27001) for its cloud data centers. Learn more about our compliance certifications and standards below.
*Other organizations, such as managed service providers and resellers, may provide cloud storage using Code42 cloud hardware and software. The information on this page may not apply to the cloud data centers managed by those organizations. Please contact those organizations for information about the features of their cloud solutions.