High Risk Employees
Focus On Your Biggest Insider Data Security Risks
Employees that are flight risks, users with privileged access and those with performance concerns are more likely to put data at risk. Focusing your data protection on high risk employees is a powerful strategy to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks, data breaches and industrial espionage.
5 examples of high risk employees
1. Employees with privileged access
Privileged accounts can be misused by users or taken over by inside actors for data exfiltration purposes.
2. Remote workers
When remote workers are off-network, their file access and data activities are often invisible to security teams — and remote work policies are often difficult to enforce without the right tools.
3. Disgruntled employees
Whether they commit intentional sabotage or steal intellectual property, current or former dissatisfied employees are among the costliest threats to an organization.
4. Negligent employees
If it’s accidentally sharing files or falling for phishing scams, negligent employees (especially those with privileged access) can have a catastrophic impact.
5. Contracted employees
Temporary staff, as well as third party vendors, are often onboarded quickly using their own devices and without proper training procedures. This can increase the risk of data leaks.
How incydr Works
Hone in on high risk employees with Incydr
- Shine a light on off-network and cloud data activity, including remote devices, removable media, web browser uploads, cloud sync activity, file sharing and AirDrop.
- Automatically add high-risk employees to a Watchlist by integrating your identity management, HR or other systems to programmatically assign employees for monitoring
- Ensure valuable data isn’t sent to people or places you don’t trust without slowing the business down by monitoring all data instead of creating policies or putting up barriers
- Get high-fidelity alerts when employees move files to untrusted places or when files move during abnormal working hours
Investigate & respond before data walks out the door
Review only the risk that matters
Insider Risk Indicators (IRIs) automatically focus your attention on your most critical data risks.
Dig into context and content
Immediately see the full context on who, what and how of file exfiltration, including reviewing the specific file contents to assess criticality.
Respond to incidents with right-sized controls
Response controls including employee education, automated SOAR action & legal action help contain, resolve and educate on detected risk events.
Want to see Incydr from the inside?
In under four minutes, our product demo shows how Incydr can see and stop data leaks – before major damage is done.Watch Demo
Explore other Incydr use cases
Remote workers introduce new security challenges. We help you manage the risk of off-network activity when employees work from home.Learn More
Most employees take data with them when they leave for their next job. We make sure your most valuable files stay with you.Learn More
63% of employees use the tech they want to get their jobs done. Stop your data from moving to unsanctioned applications.Learn More