Detect and respond to data risk caused by contractors, interns and other temporary employees
Contractors are brought into an organization to provide temporary help using their specialized knowledge and skills. They offer many benefits to an organization but also come with increased risk. By nature, there is less loyalty between a company and a contractor than in a standard employment agreement. Contractors also commonly stay within the same industry when they take their next job. This makes it critical for organizations to ensure that contractors do not take any of their work products with them when they leave for a new role.
Incydr is a SaaS data risk detection and response product for insider threat. It brings together three dimensions of risk from files, vectors and users to quickly and accurately detect and respond to data risk caused by temporary employees.
- Incydr detects file sharing and exfiltration across computers, cloud and email through an agent and direct cloud and email integrations.
- It can integrate with your identity management, HR or other systems to programmatically assign contractors, interns and other temporary employees to file monitoring and alerts. These employees will be labeled with a "Contract employee" risk factor, allowing you to easily view concerning file activity for all temporary employees.
- You will be notified when contractors move or share files to untrusted places. Incydr will also surface activity linked to additional risk indicators, such as a contractor moving files during times they don't typically work. This allows you to quickly prioritize what activity to review first.
- If something needs to be investigated, you can view the user's historical activity trends, get detailed context on the files, vector and user involved, and even review the file contents in question.
- With Incydr, you can document investigation evidence and respond to insider threats quickly, whether that be through employee education, automated SOAR action, corrective conversation or legal action.
Ready to Get Started with Incydr?
Start effectively mitigating file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting collaboration.