Mark Wojtasiak is the co-author of the book, Inside Jobs. In this episode, Mark joins host Shannon McKinnon of Cybercrime Magazine to discuss data exposure and 'The Big Quit,' why so many people are resigning from their jobs, how urgent this problem is and more.
Key findings in this podcast:
- The Great Resignation is increasing month over month
- There is a one in three chance that a departing employee will take data with them when they leave their job
- 63% of employees admit that they take company data when they leave their job
- 70% of employees have access to data that they didn’t create or contribute to
- 80% of employees have a personal sense of entitlement to data that they work on