Gain visibility and mitigate risk to data when employees work from home
Working from home is more common than ever. In 2019, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that nearly 25% of Americans work from home on the average day. Now we know it's much more. Employees are being onboarded, enabled, empowered and offboarded, all in a remote world.
A remote workforce introduces new collaboration tools and thus new risks that make it difficult to ensure data security and compliance. Employees are off-network, causing security teams to lose visibility into file access and data movement. And while most security teams have data security and remote work policies, they are difficult to enforce without the right tools in place.
Incydr is a SaaS data risk detection and response product for insider threat. It provides you with the visibility needed to mitigate risk to data when employees work from home.
- Incydr detects file sharing and exfiltration across computers, cloud and email through an agent and direct cloud and email integrations.
- You can enter your in-network IP ranges into the Incydr product. Activity outside of this list will be identified as remote.
- Remote activity is displayed separately from in-network activity on the Incydr dashboard. When triggered, alerts specify if the activity took place remotely and from what IP address.
- Incydr detects web upload, USB, Airdrop and cloud sync activity for all employees. Employees do not need to be on VPN for their file activity to be monitored. Trusted activities are filtered out to reveal only the activities that indicate potential risk to data.
- Incydr also provides a prioritized list of remote workers whose file activity requires investigation.
- When activity is detected, you can view a user’s profile to see their activity in context. Profiles provide a 90-day historical view of activity as well as display helpful user attribute information such as the employee’s name, title, department and manager.
- With Incydr, you can respond to insider threats quickly, whether that be through employee education, automated SOAR action, corrective conversation or legal action.
Ready to Get Started with Incydr?
Start effectively mitigating file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting collaboration.