Spend less time administrating and more time protecting data
Incydr allows security teams to gain control over the data leaving the organization and drive the secure work habits needed to decrease data risk in the future – even if the team is low on resources.
Cloud-native SaaS architecture
Deploy in hours, fully operational in days
No proxies or complex policies to manage
How Incydr works
- Monitor all the places your data lives to identify when files move outside your trusted environment
- Prioritize the highest risk employee activity using 120+ contextual Incydr Risk Indicators (IRIs)
- Programmatically protect data when files are most at risk, such as during employee departure
- Access to a wide range of controls to contain, resolve and educate on events via Incydr Flows, SOAR and Code42 Instructor
- Open API with published documentation
- SDK & CLI
Incydr Exfiltration Detectors
- Cloud: OneDrive, Google Drive, Box
- Email: Office365, Gmail
- Apps: Salesforce, Git
3 ways Incydr mitigates risk to data
SOAR playbooks leverage Incydr’s context-driven alerts to automatically initiate right-sized response controls to contain, resolve and educate on data leak events via technologies like IAM, PAM and EDR/XDR.
Incydr sends prioritized alerts with contextual Incydr Risk Indicator intel to your SIEM, allowing you to streamline your SOC triage process through a central workflow. A single click brings you to Incydr for investigation and follow up.
Incydr Flows with HR Information Systems allow you to automatically add users to Watchlists based on user attributes and lifecycle milestones. For example, automatically add all departing employees to a Watchlist for enhanced monitoring before their departure.
Incydr Flows with IAM platforms allow you to automatically add users to Watchlists as well as contain data exposure by removing user access to applications when data risk is detected.