Learn how IncydrTM keeps files from leaving without getting in the way of legitimate work
In 2020, data exfiltration was the most common type of insider threat in the U.S, more than tripling privilege misuse (Securonix). While most organizations have mechanisms in place to prevent regulated data from leaving corporate systems, proprietary business documents should be protected differently and this is often overlooked.
Security teams need the ability to stop strategic files from falling into the wrong hands without getting in the way of legitimate employee work. Things like business strategies, product roadmaps, marketing plans, CAD drawings and even source code.
Incydr is a SaaS data risk detection and response product that allows security teams to effectively mitigate file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting legitimate collaboration.
How can security keep employees from exfiltrating data?
- Incydr detects file sharing and exfiltration across computers, cloud and email through an agent and direct cloud and email integrations. This includes web browser uploads, cloud sync activity, file sharing, Airdrop, and use of removable media.
- It filters out the noise of harmless activity, like uploading files to a trusted domain. It prioritizes the risks that warrant deeper investigation by correlating rich context across three dimensions -- files, vectors and users. This comprehensive detail is integrated into alerts to speed your time to respond.
- Incydr offers prescriptive workflows to efficiently protect data when it is most vulnerable to exfiltration, such as when employees work from home or plan to leave your company.
- When suspicious activity is detected, Incydr also provides authorized security analysts with the ability to view a file's actual content and confirm it is in fact sensitive.
- Incydr provides you with an efficient way to compile, document and disseminate pertinent investigation details so you can make a fast and informed decision about how to respond -- whether that be through your SOAR platform, personal outreach to the user, legal escalation or more.
Ready to Get Started with Incydr?
Start effectively mitigating file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting collaboration.