Detecting Insider Threats
Use Code42 Next-Gen DLP to quickly spot, investigate and remediate file exfiltration incidents.
Protect IP from departing employees
Idea driven organizations are creating and sharing valuable intellectual property (IP) every day. In today's age of continuous employee churn, protecting that IP is challenging. While departing employees taking data with them can be harmless, departing employees can knowingly steal IP from their organizations to benefit another entity, gain a competitive business advantage, start a competing organization or gain personal financial benefit. Important questions around departing employees are typically:
- Who is taking files with them?
- What specific files are being taken?
- Where are the files going? (Example: Personal USBs, cloud service accounts)
- What is the specific content of the file?
Code42 Next-Gen DLP can help security teams quickly spot, investigate and remediate file exfiltration incidents. When employees depart, Code42 Next-Gen DLP monitors all file movement and ensures no valuable IP is lost.
Next-Gen DLP empowers you to:
- Identify specific individuals who are taking IP
- Know what specific files employees are taking
- Understand how files are being transferred and uncover malicious intent
- Inspect the content of files of interest to assess scope of risk
Code42 Next-Gen DLP provides a proactive mechanism to understand file exfiltration details (across endpoints and cloud services) and take action with valuable insights.
- Monitor for insider threat. Next-Gen DLP provides monitoring tools that give you visibility into activity often associated with malicious insider behavior, such as unauthorized file movement. Receive custom alerts to notify you when suspicious activity occurs.
- Across multiple exfiltration vectors. Whether its removable media like USBs, personal cloud accounts, encrypted zip files, and browser activity etc, Next-Gen DLP captures file activity across all vectors in real time.
- Focus on file activity, not users. File movement patterns provides valuable security insights into accidental or deliberate file exfiltration by users. Identify specific high-risk users and receive email notification when suspicious activity occurs.
- Without blind spots. With an approach that treats all data as important, rid yourself of the policies and classification that restricts your security visibility and focuses on getting you all the answers you need - without the administrative burden.
Triage and prioritize data threats
Next-Gen Data Loss Protection monitors user activity to detect and mitigate threats to IP.