Code42 Announces Its Accelerate Partner Program, Increases Partners on Board over 200%
Invites partners to gain a strategic advantage on Insider Risk Management while ensuring customer success
Minneapolis — Apr 15, 2021
Code42, the Insider Risk Management leader, today unveiled Accelerate, its channel partner program that is revolutionizing a market and taking Insider Risk Management mainstream. Employees today are 85% more likely to leak files than they were pre-COVID, creating a massive demand from customers to secure today's collaboration culture. As data security tactics become increasingly complex, the channel has played a pivotal role in Code42's ability to expand market presence and achieve its goal of educating new and seasoned security practitioners on the best ways to effectively manage Insider Risk.
As part of Code42's deep commitment to the channel, the company shifted its strategy for the Code42 Incydr™ product to reflect market and customer demands over the past year. The company has built a world-class channel program and partner ecosystem in record time, experiencing exponential growth with Accelerate, including:
- 170% growth in channel business.
- 300% increase in partner sales and technical certifications.
- 80% increase in national elite partners.
- 125% increase in regional partners.
- 350% increase in total deal registrations.
- 225% increase in channel incremental registrations.
"We continue to see partners expressing interest in a solution that is easy to use, SaaS-based and quickly integrated with existing security infrastructure – and that's exactly what we're providing at Code42," said Faraz Siraj, VP of channel sales at Code42. "The massive increase we've seen in partner certifications is an early indicator of Accelerate's success. We know an informed partner is a better partner. We're committed to arming our channel with everything they need to seamlessly incorporate Incydr into their security stacks to keep pace with the sophisticated threat landscape and modern-day collaborative and flexible workforce."
Accelerate is a flexible membership program that provides partners with tiered options for engaging with Code42 based on organizational goals and objectives. Code42 arms its partners with the professional services training, enablement and education required to help organizations quickly connect new and existing security solutions.
For partners, Code42 offers different program options that align with each organization's strategy, focused on the following areas:
- Growth – Code42 is 100% committed to the channel. We value our reseller partner relationships and are committed to accelerating growth together.
- Profitability – Our multi-tiered Accelerate program is designed to support your business growth and ensure partner profitability.
- Enablement – We provide the right training, certification and marketing support for our partners to succeed.
- Expertise – Code42 is top-rated in the industry for Insider Risk detection and response. We integrate with top security technologies and continue to invest heavily in innovation.
"According to data included in the Ponemon 2020 Cost of Insider Threats report, insider incidents continue to rise year-over-year. Forrester predicts that in 2021 the number of insider data breaches will increase by 8%. Our customers are feeling the pressure to enhance their security posture against these threats," said Matt Kozloski, vice president of Winslow Technology Group's cybersecurity practice. "The Code42 Accelerate program offers an effective solution with Incydr. Unlike other complex solutions, Incydr is a fresh, radically simple, and very effective tool, which puts our customers in the driver's seat to detect and mitigate this growing risk to their organization."