When it comes to data exfiltration and IP Theft, incident response workflows are key. Yet security teams simply have too much work and not enough staff to respond to the majority of data risk events. Even worse, executing these standard workflows is often manual, repetitive, and even error-prone.
By integrating Tines and Code42 Incydr, joint customers can implement templated Stories that automate response controls to Incydr alerts. This helps security teams reduce time spent triaging alerts, scale their Insider Risk Management efforts, and ensure seamless interactivity between pieces of their tech stack.
- Stories for Insider Risk response:
- Leverage Incydr and Tines Stories to automatically open tickets and/or take pre-defined response actions based on the severity of an Incydr alert. Export Incydr data to Cases to document investigations for stakeholders.
- Response controls for data risk events:
- Response actions include reaching out to a user, opening a ticket, restricting system access, and more – with the flexibility to customize your actions as needed.
- Extensible automation options:
- Connect Tines to any solution via API, allowing you to easily utilize and/or evolve your tech stack for Insider Risk response.