Working at Code42
At Code42, we're working to create a company culture of openness and innovation, as shown by our philosophy and values. As we continue to experience what can only be referred to as exponential growth, we're adapting to function as a larger organization while still retaining the aspects of small company culture we found so appealing. We used to have cookouts and catered lunches every Friday in the summer, something that could easily be abandoned as we’ve grown larger. We have continued to bring the entire company together in the courtyard every Friday. Luxury? Nay, more like necessity.
There are so many tangible and intangible benefits to working here that it's hard to put into a short description. The level of talent you get to work with is astounding. The location in Northeast Minneapolis on the banks of the Mississippi is beautiful, and our proximity to a wealth of local eateries is so much more fulfilling and relaxing than what you can find in the skyway food courts. The enthusiasm of our Code42 sports teams is superseded only by the hilarity of their win-loss records (we are amazingly bad). Below are a few more luxuries...err...necessities you can find at Code42.
Benefits & Perks
Our paid time off policy is pretty generous, and simple: work here longer, get more days off. We like to reward longevity and commitment.
Holidays are fun, and we love them, that’s why we observe all official US holidays and give you time off when they occur. Don’t spend them working, go out and have fun.
Nothing like a little yoga to relieve stress, lower your blood pressure and improve your heart, right? That’s why we offer free instructor-led yoga 5 days per week, right in our own building. Namaste!
There are lots of great things in America. Health-care costs, however, are not one of them. So we offer Health Reimbursement Accounts, which are actually pretty great after all.
Free to Park / Ride
Like health-care, transit and parking is expensive. That is why we reimburse your bus fares, daily underground parking rates and Nice Ride subscriptions.
We believe medical-care is a human right. This is why we have a great medical benefits program aimed to keep you in tip-top shape. The health of you and your family is important to us.
Suits are uncomfortable and stuffy. We encourage you to wear whatever is comfy, just as long as it’s appropriate and in good taste. So go ahead, wear a t-shirt and jeans if you’d like. Just keep it clean.
In order to keep our company a well oiled machine we need to invest in quality equipment. Each employee receives up-to-date Apple products that perform well with apps that help you perform well.
Snacks & Drink
No vending machines here, so leave your quarters at home. Every floor is stocked weekly with a wide variety of (fairly) healthy snacks and drinks, from fresh-ground coffee to Gatorade.
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Apple Developer, Junior
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Business Intelligence Engineer
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Java Engineer, Senior
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Microsoft Windows Developer, Senior
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA OSX Developer
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Software Engineer, Platform, Android
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Web Developer
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Manager, Social Media
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Marketing Business Analyst
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Quality Assurance Analyst
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Quality Assurance Analyst, Senior
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Quality Assurance Engineer
- High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, UK Cloud Support Administrator
- Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA Cloud Support Administrator
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Tier 1 Support Agent