See our current openings.
There are a variety of reasons that the best and brightest in endpoint data protection and visibility choose to join Code42. Hear directly from them why they decided to #BeCode42.
What's Next at Code42?
The technology industry is always changing and so are we. Code42 is constantly evolving to better serve our customers and add product capabilities to enhance data protection.
The Code42 company values are:
1. Put the customer first.
2. Get it done.
3. Do it right.
We live these values in everything we do.
Code42 Leadership on What Sets Code42 Apart
To work at Code42 is to be a part of an extraordinary company. Our leaders share what makes Code42 unique and why they choose to #BeCode42.
Be part of a fast-growing data security revolution.
If you want to be at a leading data security organization, you want to be at Code42. Our award-winning platform is quickly becoming the new standard in protecting and managing endpoint data.
- The volume of data our platform manages has grown 4,900 percent since 2012—to five exabytes. That’s 100,000 times the size of Netflix’s U.S. movie library.
- We secure data for 10 of the world’s most valuable brands, seven of the world’s 10 largest technology companies, and seven of the eight Ivy League colleges and universities.
- We’ve increased staff 21 percent from 2015 to 2016.
- We were ranked on Forbes 2017 Cloud 100 list as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, among other honors.
Have fun while being challenged
We look for people who are off-the-charts smart, but enjoy a little levity in between cerebral challenges. We encourage socializing with open floor plans and plenty of activities, from company barbecues to intense Cornhole competitions. You’ll find a congenial, welcoming environment at all six Code42 locations across the globe: our Minneapolis headquarters in the city’s tech hub; Denver, Colorado; Washington, D.C.; London; Munich; and San Francisco.
Build a career that fits you
As the company grows, so can you. Choose from one of our defined career paths or chart your own. Code42 offers numerous career development tools and opportunities from leadership programs to online training to management development.
We also offer experiential learning summer internships that include goal-setting, mentoring from experts, active participation in staff meetings, and a final presentation to company leaders. For requirements and details, see Internships in Career Openings.
Enjoy an array of benefits
From well-stocked kitchens to pre-tax transportation accounts, we offer benefits that go above and beyond compensation to show you’re a valued part of the Code42 team. Benefits include:
- Flexible work schedules
- Health insurance, disability coverage, and life insurance
- Health and Dependent Care pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transportation pre-tax Flexible Spending Account and mass transit passes
- Paid maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- Competitive paid time off (PTO) policy, which includes 12 company holidays plus two paid volunteer time off (VTO) days a year
- 401(k) matching contribution
- Wellness activities, including yoga, at some locations
Be who you are
To take data security to the next level, we need new ideas and diverse insights. We seek out and welcome people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. Recognizing that women and minorities are under-represented in the technology industry, we’re proud that we increased the number of female employees by 32 percent and the number of minority employees by 50 percent from 2015 to 2016.
Be part of the broader community
Being a good corporate citizen means supporting the communities that support us. We organize numerous volunteer opportunities such as building bikes for kids to collecting food for local food shelves. We also provide two paid days off so you can volunteer at the charitable organization of your choice.