Uncover unsanctioned applications that employees use to share or exfiltrate files
Shadow IT takes place at an individual or department level and compromises the ability for security teams to inventory, manage and secure corporate data. Working from home increases Shadow IT usage since employees may not be able to do everything off-network that they could do in the office.
Risks posed by Shadow IT and unsanctioned apps are well known but difficult to solve. In addition, a new challenge is emerging. What about the apps that are approved for corporate use but are also available to consumers? How can you stop employees from exfiltrating data via Microsoft OneDrive, Slack or Gmail when those same products are approved for work every day? We call this blindspot from duplicate personal and professional applications "Mirror IT."
Incydr is a SaaS data risk detection and response product for insider threat. It identifies unsanctioned applications that employees might use to take and share files.
- Incydr detects file sharing and exfiltration across computers, cloud and email through an agent and direct cloud and email integrations.
- Its dashboard provides you with a company-wide view of all file movement to untrusted destinations. This includes web uploads like personal email attachments and Dropbox uploads, flash drives, Airdrop transfers, and use of installed personal apps Slack and personal OneDrive.
- Incydr uses domains, account usernames and other details to distinguish between corporate and personal usage so you are only notified of unsanctioned activity.
- It identifies all employees who use unsanctioned applications, such as Dropbox or iCloud, and provides a list of the top employees using each application.
- Incydr also helps you monitor and enforce your corporate file sharing policies. It integrates with your Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive or Box account to detect files with heightened sharing permissions.
- Incydr allows you to uncover and mitigate the risk of Shadow IT in your organization so you can take corrective action and get ahead of trends that reveal gaps in processes, training, and technologies.
Ready to Get Started with Incydr?
Start effectively mitigating file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting collaboration.