Configuration best practices
Without the need to tag and classify data or write policies, we've got six configuration tips to help you customize the risk signal Incydr provides so that you're only alerted on what is risky to your unique organization:
- Confirm endpoint monitoring is enabled
- Set up alerts to notify you about suspicious file activity
- Monitor data risk from departing employees
- Monitor data risk from high-risk employees
- Add trusted domains and IP addresses to reduce noise
- Add cloud or email data sources
Command-line interface (CLI) workshop
Organizations use a wide variety of tools to monitor and assess security risks. The Code42 CLI Tool makes it possible to easily and programmatically integrate Code42’s data with your other systems. We recommend all Incydr customers take this 1-hour, complimentary instructor-led training course to explore the Code42 command-line interface. In this course, you'll learn how to save time by automating tasks such as:
Not using Incydr yet?
Check out Code42 University’s Remote Workforce Risk Detection & Investigation course to see what you’re missing out on. Attend Code42 University's Risk Exposure Detection workshop and get a deep dive into how Incydr can help speed up the time to detect and respond to insider risk events.