Mergers and Acquisitions
Protect your IP from insider threats during mergers and acquisitions.
Protect IP during mergers and acquisitions
Data loss is increasingly common in M&A for the same reason it’s increasingly common throughout the business world: More than half of all enterprise data now lives on endpoints, beyond traditional visibility and security tools centered on a network drive or central server. If the target company can’t see what its employees are doing with data on their laptops and desktops, then a potential buyer has near zero visibility. IP is what an acquiring company is buying—the info that is critical to the value and competitive advantage gained through a deal. This raises important questions specific to IP:
- Are you aware of all the IP within the target company?
- Can you be sure all this IP will come with the deal?
- Can you be certain it won’t leak to a competitor?
- How quickly can you protect data across companies?
Code42 Next-Gen DLP provides comprehensive data loss protection during mergers and acquisitions. By collecting, protecting and securing all data living on a target company’s endpoints —before, during and after a deal, Code42 mitigates the risk of insiders exposing or selling newly acquired IP. Additionally, a cloud-based rollout strategy ensures your expanded users are immediately protected with no impact to productivity.
Next-Gen DLP empowers you to:
- Quickly become aware of all IP within the target company
- Ensure no IP is lost during the transition
- Understand where potential IP is – Who is taking it? Where are they transferring it?
- Quickly deploy Code42 Next-Gen DLP across all your new users to ensure immediate DLP (Data Loss Protection)
Code42 Next-Gen DLP gives you the perfect data loss protection platform to ensure smooth and efficient mergers and acquisitions.
- Deploy in days, you don’t have months. Code42 Next-Gen DLP deploys and scales to thousands of users in days. Technology should enable your mergers and acquisitions, not slow them down.
- Continuous and automated data collection. Quickly understanding all associated IP on target companies is valuable to the success of any M&A.
- File exfiltration detection. Immediately detect situations of insider threats by understanding who is taking what IP and where it’s going.
- Device migrations in 30 minutes. Get your new users up and running in as little as 30 minutes, without ever having to issue them a loaner. Cloud-based data and profile transfers ensure seamless IP protection and productivity across the board.
Protect your data during mergers and acquisitions
Code42 Next-Gen DLP makes M&A smooth and efficient