Code42, the Insider Risk Management leader, announced that it has won two security industry awards. Both of the awards recognize the company for leading the Insider Risk Management market with the launch of its innovative Code42® Incydr™ data risk detection and response product. The solution surfaces the top indicators of Insider Risk and accelerates an organization’s ability to detect and respond to data exposure and exfiltration events.
The Code42 Incydr product received the following recognitions:
- Insider Threat Detection Market Leader from Cyber Defense Magazine’s Global InfoSec Awards 2021. Code42 was recognized for its understanding of tomorrow’s threats, today, providing a cost-effective solution and innovating in unexpected ways that can help stop the next breach.
- Silver Winner for Insider Threat Solution by the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. The 2021 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards honor individuals, products and companies that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security.
The Code42 Incydr product helps companies manage growing Insider Risk issues. A SaaS solution purpose-built for Insider Risk Management, it allows security teams to effectively mitigate data exposure and exfiltration risks of intellectual property, source code and trade secrets without disrupting legitimate collaboration. Organizations looking for detailed security intelligence about on- and off-network file movements can use Incydr data risk detection and response to help identify and act on the greatest indicators of risk to their data.
"Employees email, message and use the cloud to share files as a normal course of business everyday and those simple acts leave data at a heightened risk of being leaked. In fact, employees are 85% more likely today to leak files than they were pre-COVID," said Joe Payne, Code42 president and CEO. "As business leaders, we need to make sure employees have the freedom to move files, collaborate with each other and stay productive, while protecting our most valuable corporate data – our IP, source code, customer lists and personnel info. Code42 Incydr data risk detection and response gives CISOs a path for securing company data, a longtime challenge, in today's new work environment and we are honored to be recognized for that with these awards."
Winning the Global Infosec Award and Cybersecurity Excellence Award are just two of the latest milestones for the Code42 Incydr solution. The company recently:
- Launched enhanced Insider Risk Indicators with actionable prioritization of data exfiltration events.
- Introduced Incydr Browser Upload Detection, which detects and alerts security teams to unsanctioned browser upload activity.
- Integrated with Okta Identity Cloud to accelerate the right response during Insider Risk investigations.
- Announced automated workflows with Slack to expedite insider risk response.
- Achieved Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) Agency Authorization, which makes Code42 Incydr Gov available for use across the federal government.
Those interested in learning more about the Code42 Incydr solution can watch a product demo to get a peak at Incydr from the inside.
Last year Code42 was identified as a Representative Vendor in the Gartner 2020 Market Guide for Insider Risk Management Solutions. The company also was named as a Top 25 Cybersecurity Company by The Software Report, a Gold Winner in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards for Data Protection Innovation, the winner of the Data Security Tekne award from the Minnesota Tech Association and as a finalist for the 2021 SC Awards.