Code42 Webinar Shows How a Single View of File Events Across Endpoints and Cloud Services Cuts Response Times to Data Security Incidents
Minneapolis — Oct 5, 2018
Code42, a leading data security company, today announced that it will host a complimentary live webinar entitled "Unifying File Security for Endpoints and Cloud Services." The webinar will demonstrate how Code42 Forensic File Search, which collects file metadata and events across employee computers and cloud services, dramatically cuts the time it takes to investigate, respond to and recover from data security incidents. The webinar will be held on Thursday, Oct. 11 from 1-1:30 p.m. CDT. Registration for the webinar is now open.
Code42 Forensic File Search helps organizations respond to the changing data security landscape. With the new product, security teams can search billions of file events in seconds, shrinking the time it takes to triage a wide variety of security incidents. The webinar will explore how a single view across endpoints and cloud services can help organizations accelerate their response to scenarios such as:
- Which users had copies of a sensitive file on their endpoints or cloud folders? Who were the files shared with and when?
- How did a sensitive file end up on a user's computer even though it was secured in a restricted folder in the company's Microsoft OneDrive or Google Drive account?
- What files did an employee download, share, delete or transfer from the company's endpoints or cloud services months before resigning?
- Accelerating Incident Response with Forensic File Search
- How Code42 Fits into your Security Stack
- GDPR 72-Hour Breach Notification Rule