INVITE: Code42 Examines Effective Data Protection in Today's Collaboration Culture
Dr. Chase Cunningham leads discussion on the need to approach data protection with an Insider Risk Management framework
— Feb 11, 2021
On Thursday, February 11 Dr. Chase Cunningham, Retired US Navy Chief Cryptologist, will lead a discussion with Code42 on how today's collaboration culture, rooted in speed and productivity, is a catalyst for security professionals to take a new approach to data protection. Panelists include:
- Joe Payne, President & CEO, Code42
- Jadee Hanson, CISO & CIO, Code42
- Mark Wojtasiak, VP Insider Risk Security Research & Strategy, Code42
During the discussion, panelists will share insights from their recent book, Inside Jobs, and will tackle topics related to today's Insider Risk landscape, including:
- The need to approach data protection with an Insider Risk Management framework.
- How CISOs can partner with the CIO to build a sustainable security culture that does not slow digital transformation.
- Real-world examples of security leaders who are addressing Insider Risk.
Those interested in attending the virtual discussion can register here.
The Rise of Insider Risk: Why a New Approach is Needed to Protect Data
Companies are creating cultures rooted in speed. To achieve this, they're freeing employees to use new tools to work in faster, smarter ways. This culture and these tools have made employees more productive — and businesses more resilient. But the dynamics of a culture of collaboration mean that employees are creating insider risks simply by doing their jobs. In this session, the team will explore ways to mitigate these risks.
Live Webcast: Thursday, February 11, 10:30-11:30 a.m. CT (11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. ET)
To register for the webcast, click here.