Code42 Wins Pair of Cybersecurity Awards
Minneapolis — Dec 29, 2020
- Named a Top 25 Cybersecurity Company by The Software Report
- Received gold honors for Data Protection Innovation in the Golden Bridge Awards
Code42, the Insider Risk Management leader, today announced it recently won a pair of industry awards, which recognize companies and solutions for innovations in cybersecurity. Code42 was named as a Top 25 Cybersecurity Company by The Software Report and a gold winner in the 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards® for Data Protection Innovation. Code42 and its IncydrTM product were honored for the unique way they help customers speed detection and response to insider risks to data.
Incydr is a SaaS data risk detection and response product that allows security teams to effectively mitigate file exposure and exfiltration risks without disrupting legitimate collaboration. The foundation of Incydr’s ability to speed insider risk detection and response comes from monitoring all file activity regardless of what is considered acceptable or unacceptable by security policy. This allows Incydr to not only reduce alerts and investigation time, but also remediate risk that goes unnoticed by conventional data security technologies.
“In the past year, three-quarters of security leaders said that their organizations have experienced one or more data breaches involving the loss of sensitive files. Code42 Incydr helps businesses identify indicators of risk, and surfaces what, when and how insiders exfiltrate data. With 59% of security leaders expecting insider threat to increase in the next two years, this solution is indispensable in curbing insider data loss, leak and theft,” said Joe Payne, Code42’s president and CEO. “It is an honor for Code42 and Incydr to be recognized with these awards.”
Code42 earned the following recognitions:
- The Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies of 2020, named by The Software Report. Code42 ranked #8 out of 25 cybersecurity companies. The companies on this year’s list represent some of the most innovative and technically advanced organizations in their approach to protecting customers. The awardees implement proactive and comprehensive platform technologies to ensure their customers are protected against a wide range of cyberattacks. With a large number of businesses allocating considerable operational focus to digital transformation, the use of offerings from these cybersecurity companies are crucial for maintaining the security of valuable data and infrastructure.The Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies list was announced Dec. 23, 2020.
- 12th Annual 2020 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards®: gold award for Data Protection Innovation. The coveted annual Golden Bridge Awards program recognizes and honors the world’s best in organizational performance, products and services, innovations, executives and management teams, women in business, and many other programs from every major industry in the world. Winners were recognized in a virtual ceremony on Dec. 10, 2020.
- Join the conversation with Code42 on our blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
- Take a spin through an interactive demo of Incydr in our free sandbox environment.
- Download a free copy of Code42’s 2021 Data Exposure Report, a primary research report that explores organizations’ attitudes and preparedness to handle insider risks to data.
- Read our book, Inside Jobs: Why Insider Risk is the Biggest Cyber Threat you can’t Ignore.
- Visit code42.com to learn more about our award-winning Incydr data risk detection and response solution.