Code42 Webinar Explores New Next-Gen Alternative to Traditional Data Loss Prevention
Code42 Next-Gen Data Loss Protection works without complex policies, blocking employee productivity and lengthy deployments
Minneapolis — Nov 8, 2018
Code42, the leader in data loss protection, visibility and recovery solutions, today announced that it will host a complimentary live webinar entitled "Policy-Free DLP." Webinar host and Code42 CISO Jadee Hanson will examine the consequential impacts of insider threat. She will also weigh the pros and cons of traditional data loss prevention (DLP) software against a next-gen alternative that offers simpler, quicker ways to protect data from loss, leaks, theft and misuse. Registration for the webinar, which will be held on Wednesday, Nov. 14 at 11:00 a.m. CST, is now open.
During the webinar, attendees will learn:
- The pitfalls of traditional DLP and why companies need to shift their focus from prevention to protection.
- New ways to monitor and protect data without compromising the productivity and collaboration of modern enterprise workers who often are remote.
- How to gain full visibility to files and activity across endpoints and cloud collaboration platforms, eliminate data blind spots and avoid complicated, restrictive user policies.
- Why the Code42 Next-Gen Data Loss Protection (DLP) solution is a less expensive, easy-to-deploy alternative for resource-constrained security and IT teams.
Designed for IP-rich, employee-centric organizations, Code42 Next-Gen Data Loss Protection detects insider threat, helps satisfy regulatory compliance requirements and dramatically speeds incident response. For more information on Code42's data security offering, visit Code42's blog or watch on-demand webinars, including:
- Accelerating Incident Response with Forensic File Search
- Code42 Security Panel: Accelerating Incident Response in a Changing Data Security Threatscape
- GDPR 72-Hour Breach Notification Rule