Code42 and its Insider Threat Solution Win Four Industry Awards at the 2020 RSA Conference
• Named Best Insider Threat Detection by CyberDefense Magazine 2020 InfoSec Awards
• Recognized Gold winner for Best Insider Threat Solution by 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
• Awarded Silver for Best Cybersecurity Company – North America by 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards
• Earned Silver winner for Best Insider Threat Solution in the 16th Annual Info Security PG's 2020 Global Excellence Awards
Minneapolis — Feb 27, 2020
Code42, the leader in insider risk detection, investigation and response, today announced that it has won four industry awards. The awards recognize companies and solutions for excellence and innovation in cyber and information security. Code42 and its data security solution were honored for the unique approach it delivers to help customers speed insider threat detection, investigation and response. Code42 secures data when employees share files using email and cloud-based collaborative technologies like Box, Microsoft Teams, Slack and OneDrive. The awards were given during the 2020 RSA Conference, where Code42 is exhibiting and hosting product demos in booth N-6079.
Code42 earned the following recognitions:
- 8th Annual CyberDefense Magazine 2020 InfoSec Award for Best Insider Threat Detection. For this year's CDM InfoSec Awards, judges looked for award winners that embody three major features: they understand tomorrow's threats, today, provide cost-effective solutions and innovate in unexpected ways that can help stop the next breach.
- 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards: Gold award for Best Insider Threat Solution, and Silver award for Best Cybersecurity Company – North America. The winners of the Cybersecurity Excellence Awards demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security and were selected based on the strength of their nomination as well as the popular vote by members of the information security community.
- 16th Annual Info Security PG's 2020 Global Excellence Awards: Silver award for Best Insider Threat Solution. Companies honored with Info Security PG's Global Excellence Awards are cybersecurity and information technology vendors with advanced, ground-breaking products, solutions and services that are helping set the bar higher for others in all areas of security and technologies. More than 35 judges from around the world representing a wide spectrum of industry experts participated in the judging process.
"Insider threat is one of the biggest risks to company customer lists, source code and product plans today. In order to protect company data at a time when file sharing and moving documents across organizations is not only common, but encouraged, security can't be restrictive. Rather, the promise of modern data security is that it must move the business forward, be 100% in the cloud and focus on enabling the collaboration culture. We are all in, totally committed to delivering on that promise at Code42," says Joe Payne, president and CEO at Code42. "To be recognized as a standout company and solution during one of the biggest security conferences of the year is truly an honor."
Code42 has received numerous industry award recognitions. The company was recently named as a finalist in the upcoming European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2020. In 2019, Code42's solution earned Globee and IT World Awards, a Stevie Award, two Cyber Defense Magazine 2019 InfoSec Awards, a 2019 Info Security PG's Global Excellence Award and 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards. For a complete list of Code42 achievements, visit the Honors page on the company's website.
For more information on the Code42 solution, visit our blog.