Code42 + Office 365 email
Rapidly detect, investigate and respond to data loss, leak and theft through Office 365 email
When employees leave your organization, Code42 makes it simple to detect when they email sensitive files using Office 365 email. This helps information security teams rapidly detect, investigate and respond to data loss, leak and theft using corporate Office 365 email accounts, further mitigating risks associated with insider threat.
With the Code42 and Office 365 DLP email integration, security teams have increased visibility to where their data is, as well as when and how sensitive data is being exfiltrated to and from Office 365 accounts.
- Rapidly detect, investigate and respond to data loss anytime a file is compromised using an Office 365 email account
- Increased visibility to where data is, as well as when and how it's being exfiltrated to and from Office 365 email accounts
- Drill into file level details when an existing DLP policy flags attempted file exfiltration via email
Code42 allows you to take deeper investigation steps once an Office 365 DLP policy triggers on email.
- Investigate email attachments that match existing DLP rules
- Quickly gather details around the compromised email such as user, attachments and recipient
- Explore the details of the attached file (file type, file size, MD5 etc)
- Immediately inspect the content of the file itself to assess risk level
- Investigate the history of the file before the user attempts exfiltration
Collect and Monitor
Automatically monitor all files across computers and cloud.
Detect and Investigate
Easily detect unusual use of USB, web browsers and cloud services.
Assess and Respond
Quickly investigate and respond to real risk.
Detect Threats Faster: Turn days to minutes
Data today is highly portable and workers need to be able to collaborate with zero interruptions. At the same time, security teams must be able to detect, investigate and respond to suspicious file activity across endpoints and cloud in real-time.
The Code42 and Office 365 email DLP integration allows security teams increased visibility to where their data is, as well as when and how it's being exfiltrated from email platforms. Turn potential days and weeks of manual labor into mere minutes.
Why Code42 and Office 365 email?
Native to the cloud, Code42 rapidly detects insider threats, helps satisfy regulatory compliance requirements and speeds incident response – all without lengthy deployments, complex policy management or blocking user productivity.
Office 365 provides the collaborative tools to be more creative and achieve what matters with Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, and more. Together, Code42 and Office 365 provide the necessary security and collaboration required to drive your business forward.
The Code42 and Office 365 email DLP integration allows security teams to detect and respond to data loss threats in a simpler and faster manner. Learn more about the complete Code42 solution or request a live demo of this in action.