Incydr Response Controls
- Conditional access controls
- Stop local sync apps
- Revoke access to sensitive safes/vaults
- Disable USB ports
- Lock device
- Network contain the endpoint
- User outreach through chat/email
- Investigate and enforce compliance with data use policies
- Schedule time to meet with the user
- Request user attestation of data deletion/return
- Deliver Code42 Instructor video lessons and posters
Prioritize the risks that need immediate attention through contextual risk scoring based on file, vector and user characteristics and behaviors.
Identify data exposure, training gaps, and non-compliance with corporate policy using a company-wide view of all untrusted file movement.