The “Data On The Edge: Securing The Modern Enterprise” Code42 blog is a place where IT leaders can learn about industry trends, best practices, possible threat vectors and protections, share user experiences and contribute to our collective learning. Code42 monitors this community constantly. We do our best to respond to all interactions in a constructive and straightforward manner. We require participants do the same, both to ourselves and to each other. While we earnestly welcome anyone’s involvement, we reserve the right to remove comments that:
(1) are libelous, obscene, defamatory, disparaging, hateful, harassing, threatening, sexually explicit or contain offensive graphics;
(2) violate copyright or intellectual property;
(3) condone or promote illegal activity or violate known laws or regulations;
(4) are off-topic, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading;
(5) contain spam, links to—or promotion of—other brands;
(6) cause technical disruptions to this blog.
Please note that Code42 Software, Inc. does not endorse any opinions on this blog not specifically posted by us. Additionally, Code42 Software, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy of the claims, information, advice or comments posted by visitors to our blog. We require readers of our blog to respect fellow community members as well as Code42 employees. Bottom line: realize there is an actual human being who reads what you say. Be cool. Anyone repeatedly posting material that falls into any of the above categories will be deleted and/or banned from participating in this blog.
If you have a product support issue, please go to support.code42.com for the fastest path to resolution.
View Code42’s Privacy Statement: code42.com/privacy.