Welcome to your one-stop, go-to resource page with everything you need to quickly move from deployment to value. Bookmark this page. Stop back often. Expand your use of Code42’s security tools and capabilities – and elevate your data security and insider threat programs.
Building Your Insider Threat Program
Best practices for building a comprehensive, forward-thinking insider threat program. Learn more →
Code42 Departing Employee Lens
Using the Code42 Departing Employee Lens to mitigate your biggest insider threat risks. (Platinum customers only) Learn more →
Code42 High Risk Lens
Using the Code42 High Risk Lens to pinpoint suspicious data activity. (Platinum customers only) Learn more →
What to expect as you roll out Code42 in your environment. This timeline reflects the average deployment experience. Engaged customers typically deploy within 2 weeks and spend less than 10 hours of time on the project. Of course, the exact timeline for your deployment depends on your own schedule and urgency.
- Introductions and scheduling via email
- Kickoff call covering project scope, expectations and targeted completion date
- Administrative, identity management and key feature setup via virtual workshops
- Agent rollout via virtual workshop
- Review agent rollout status toward completion
- Fully configure and populate features via virtual workshops
- Consultation and best practices via virtual workshops
- Deployment wrap-up call
Want more details?
Participate in training through Code42 University
Free for all Code42 customers. Simple, efficient instruction on core topics to expand your proficiency, expertise and use cases. On-demand videos, instructor-led and virtual classes, and interactive workshops — plus role-based learning tracks. Learn more.
Where do I start?
- Navigating Code42 University: A short video on how to access these resources.
- Code42 Foundations: The virtual Foundations course covers fundamentals and hands-on learning with the Code42 App.
- Core Learning Path: A curriculum designed for new Code42 users.
- Role-Based Learning: Customized curricula built specifically for the way you will use the Code42 toolset in your role.
Get help & support
Connect with the Code42 team and access on-demand resources to keep you moving forward.
Who’s Who at Code42:
You have a whole dedicated support team ready to help. Here’s how each contact point can provide support:
|Professional Services Project Manager||
This is the person who will manage deployment timeline, milestones and tasks. They will be your contact for project scheduling and updates.
|Professional Services Solutions Consultant||
This is the person who will be your technical point of contact during the deployment process. They will deploy the product and provide tailored best practices and recommendations to help you get started.
Ongoing Success Team
|Customer Success Manager (CSM)||
Following deployment, this is your primary point of contact for day-to-day communications and check-ins. They will keep you informed of new product functionality, facilitate subscription updates, and loop in other team members as needed.
|Systems Engineer (SE)||
Your customer success manager will connect you with a system engineer to demonstrate new functionality and provide technical recommendations to support your product use cases.
Your implementation and roll-out guides, from Initial deployment planning to establish time-to-value milestones with deployment goals, to configuration and management questions and issues.
|Technical Support Engineer||
Our in-house support team is based out of our US and UK offices. You can contact them via web and phone for fast and knowledgeable product support.
|Technical Account Manager (TAM)||
This person is available as an optional, paid service. They serve as a point of contact for technical guidance and escalations
See how peer organizations are using Code42 to fight insider threat and protect their data
Best practices for building your insider threat program
Resources for building and enhancing your insider threat program.
- Your Biggest Insider Threats: The most common sources of insider threat and the factors that increase your risk.
- Insider Threat Best Practices: Proven steps for building a future-ready insider threat program.
- Insider Threat Course: On-demand course covering the Security Alerting and Departing Employee Lens features of Code42.
- Insider Threat Toolkit: 4 key assets to help you build a sophisticated insider threat program.
- Expand Your Insider Threat Ecosystem: Best-in-class tools and solutions that integrate with Code42 for even faster, simpler and more comprehensive detection and response.
Establish a secure employee offboarding process
Training and documentation resources that help you focus on your biggest insider threat: employees leaving your organization. (Platinum customers only)
- Using the Departing Employee Lens: Live, instructor-led workshop providing hands-on experience using the Code42 Departing Employee Lens.
- Departing Employee Best Practices: Field-proven tips for protecting data when employees leave.
- Preparing for Departing Employees: Proactive steps to get ahead of the risk.
- Add a Departing Employee: How to look at a departing employee with the lens.
- Departing Employee Lens Reference Guide: Comprehensive technical guide to using the lens.
Monitor, detect and investigate faster when data is at risk
Training and documentation resources to equip you and your team to pinpoint suspicious data activity among high risk employees, including flight risks, contractors and poor performers. (Platinum customers only)
- High-Risk Lens Reference Guide: Comprehensive technical guide to using the lens.