It’s built in.
Whether you’re protecting the data of patients, cardholders, or everyday citizens, you expect it to be easy and cost effective to comply with ever-changing requirements.
Compliance regulations abound across industries and geographies. Our platform helps you comply with regulations governing where and how your data is stored, who can access it, and who can decrypt it.
All our deployment options provide:
- Customer choice of where data and encryption keys are stored
- Centralized policy management
- Enterprise-wide administration with complete visibility of data and users
- Tamper-proof audit trails
- Compliance with data export laws
- Decryption strictly via authenticated customer credentials
- Permanent data destruction when an account is deactivated
- Single-click Compliance Settings to automatically restrict data access based on your regulations
Endpoint protection is a key component of most security and privacy regulations. Code42 helps customers meet their applicable compliance and risk management requirements, including:
SOC Reporting: Service Organization Control Reporting
ISO/IEC 27001: Information Security Management System
NIST 800-53: Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations
NIST 800-171: Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations
DFARS: Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement
HIPAA: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
FISMA: Federal Information Security Management Act
ITAR: International Traffic in Arms Regulation
GLBA: Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
FERPA: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
Security, Trust, and Compliance
We believe our customers should benefit from cloud solutions without compromising their data security, regulatory, or privacy requirements.