Join our team
Your next big career move
In the race for ideas, we never want our customers to compromise the speed of innovation nor the safety of their data. Code42 provides protection from Insider Threat by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering an open and collaborative culture for employees.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and collaborative culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, think creatively and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Don’t wait. #BeCode42
At Code42, inclusion is everyone’s responsibility. Everyone is respected. Everyone has a fair chance. Everyone is an ally. Unique experiences and backgrounds fuel our success. We are all in.
“At Code42, we believe small actions can make a big impact, and that leaving the world a better place starts with us. Our ability to innovate and move fast as a team is dependent on diverse ideas being brought forth and challenged, and all talent having the opportunity to contribute, grow and thrive. We do the work to see the world we want to see - we’re not waiting for someone else to change things. We come together to celebrate our differences, meanwhile solving problems for each of our customers.”
— Joe Payne, President and CEO, Code42
Unity with Community
Having a sense of community and belonging is vital in the workplace. A place where people can find community is through our Code42 Affinity Groups. Our affinity groups are employee-led and organized and strive to increase awareness, provide learning and growth opportunities, and help advance careers through networking and shared experiences. All employees are welcome and encouraged to participate in these discussions and activities.
If you are a candidate in the interview process with Code42 and are interested in speaking with a representative from one of our affinity groups, please ask your Talent Partner; we are happy to arrange.
The Black, Indigenous and People Of Color Affinity Group aims to create a supportive community of training, learning, uplifting, advocacy and radical self-care for staff of color. We welcome and celebrate the nuances, differences, and shared experiences of our members, recognizing that navigating these complexities are the foundation of building authentic relationships, learning, and community.
Code42 Book Club
Book Club promotes personal and professional development through weekly book discussions. This growth occurs not only from the books we read, but also through the sharing of our personal challenges and successes as they relate to what we’ve read. Some of our favorite books have included Dare to Lead by Brene Brown, So You Want to Talk About Race by Ijemoa Oluo, and Deep Work by Cal Newport.
Queeer42 works to shape an environment free of bias and inequity by promoting and providing a safe space for those that identify as part of the LQBTQIA+ community to be heard and prioritized. We promote cross-departmental relationships across Code42 and provide education, resources, and empowerment for employees through conversations and actionable takeaways.
Provides a safe space for the experiences of women, trans people, and non-binary people to be actively heard and prioritized. This community provides education, resources, and empowerment for employees through conversations with actionable takeaways.
Our mission is to raise awareness of all types of disabilities and how they impact people, job roles, business and families. Our core value is inclusion and how we do it right by providing support and information on individual differences.
Culture is everything. Code42 fosters an environment of high engagement through respect for one another, inclusion, professional and personal development and the opportunity to make an impact.
What is it to #BECODE42? We are a passionate group of people looking to make the world a better place. We do this through driving disruption in the security industry with our Insider Threat product, partnering with customers to preserve their innovative ideas, and thrive in a culture where we take time to connect with our peers and community.
We win together by developing progressive/disruptive technology through our innovative ideas (hackathons), we take time to connect with our peers and community, and continue making our mark on the world. Check out a few of the ways that we stay connected:
- Spark Program
- Professional Development
- Summer Patio Series
- Bring Your Coder to Work Day “Coder Day”
- Code42 Foundation
- Experience Week
- Code42 Cares
Employee Driven. Executive Supported.
At Code42, our people are passionate about making a difference in our communities. We help our employees design, plan and execute on volunteer opportunities.
Current Job Openings
Customer Success Management
- Channel Marketing Manager, Senior — Atlanta, GA | Minneapolis, MN | Broomfield, CO | Reston, VA
- Marketing Automation Manager - Contractor — Minneapolis, MN
- Federal Marketing Manager, Senior — Reston, VA
- Vice President, Partner and Channel Marketing — Atlanta, GA | Minneapolis, MN | Broomfield, CO | Reston, VA
- Senior Paid Media Manager — Broomfield, CO | Minneapolis, MN | Atlanta, GA | Reston, VA
Research, Development & Cloud Operations
- Security Sales - Strategic — Atlanta, GA
- Security Sales - Strategic — San Francisco Bay, CA
- Security Sales - Strategic — Arizona
- Security Sales - Strategic — Virginia
- Security Sales - Strategic — North Carolina
- Security Sales - Strategic — Chicago, IL
- Security Sales - Enterprise (Mid Market) — Minneapolis, MN
- Security Sales - Strategic — Colorado | Utah
- Security Sales - Enterprise (Mid Market) — Broomfield, CO
- Security Sales Enterprise (Mid Market) — Boston, MA
- Security Sales Enterprise (Mid Market) — New York
- Security Sales Enterprise (Mid Market) — Ohio
- RVP Security Sales (Mid Market Enterprise) — San Francisco Bay, CA | Texas | Broomfield, CO
- RVP Security Sales (Mid Market Enterprise) — New York | Boston, MA | Atlanta, GA
- Senior Sales Enablement Trainer (CyberSecurity) — Reston, VA | Atlanta, GA | Broomfield, CO | Minneapolis, MN
Join our talent community
Get notified when new job opportunities are posted.