Gartner Peer Insights is a platform for ratings and reviews of enterprise technology solutions by end-user professionals for end-user professionals. In other words, it’s an unbiased channel where peers can express honest and open feedback around their product experiences. For Code42, not only is this a great way to stay dialed into market feedback, but it also signals the desire for a new approach to security. In reviews generated to date, it’s increasingly clear that customers are embracing alternate approaches to traditional data protection (DLP).
In one of my previous blogs, I discussed how Gartner’s insider incident mitigation goals revolved around the concept of Deter, Detect and Disrupt. To take it a step further, I mapped these goals to the idea of People, Technology and Process as part of an insider risk program. And all roads essentially lead to an approach called Insider Risk Management (IRM), as Gartner themselves pointed out in their market guide earlier this year. Make no mistake, IRM is a holistic approach to solving the insider threat problem by providing the right-size response.
- Deter the individuals from wanting to do in first place (People)
- Detect the activity (Technology)
- Disrupt the effort (Process)
This is where we need to put our customer feedback in perspective. We’ve gathered a lot of voices over the past few months but what does it all signal? Here are a few examples…
- “Code42 has really revolutionized and changed our culture as a security team in our organization.”
- “On every call the support is good and they teach us how to use the tool and what kind of actions we can take.”
- “The service also provides an excellent array of alerts and reporting functions that provide timely information about our users and devices in formats we can use for efficient action.”
- “Unlike DLP solutions there are no complex policies to set up, nor is there any compatibility or performance issues.”
- “The company is interested in feedback and continues to stand behind their concept of creating a non-blocking DLP product, something I have been looking for for years.”
- “At a quick glance at Incydr dashboards, you can see who your high risk employees are, track top file activity, and top file destinations. Highly recommend for incident response and insider threat teams.”
- “This has helped from security processes, user training, and infrastructure improvements that we may never have known without having our finger on this pulse.”
- “Insider threat product great bonus, utilized now as part of our offboarding process.”
- “Code42 has been a key partner in developing our Insider Threat Program.”
Our customers have clearly voiced how Code42 has helped them think across the critical areas of People, Our customers have clearly voiced how Code42 has helped them think across the critical areas of People, Technology and Process. And in doing so, are themselves part of a movement that is further strengthening where Insider Risk Management is going.
Lastly, a big THANK YOU!
Everyone at Code42 is deeply proud to be part of the Gartner Customer First program. To learn more about this program, or to read the reviews written about our products by the security professionals who use them, please see our reviews on Gartner Peer Insights.
To all our customers who submitted reviews, thank you! These honest reviews mold our products and our customer journey, and we always welcome both positive and critical feedback.
If you have a Code42 story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in here.