This just in!
Code42 Celebrates Year of High-Profile 2013 Honors
Company recognized for its product innovation and organizational growth by leading media, analysts and trade organizations, including FORBES, Inc., Gartner, USA Today and Lifehacker
(Minneapolis – Jan. 14, 2014) – Code42, developers of award-winning, endpoint data protection and management solutions for consumers, businesses and the enterprise, today celebrated a year of high-profile honors and recognition for its product innovation and organizational growth by leading media, analysts and trade organizations, including FORBES, Inc., Gartner, USA Today and Lifehacker, among many others.
“2013 was a good year for Code42,” said Matthew Dornquast, co-founder and chief executive officer for Code42. “This recognition is a reflection of our commitment to delivering the best products, endpoint services and—most importantly—customer support in our industry.”
Code42 and its solutions were recognized with multiple awards, honors and distinctions in 2013, including:
- FORBES listed Code42 No. 53 on its annual ranking of “America’s Most Promising Companies”
- USA Today recommended CrashPlan over multiple competitors for online backup
- CrashPlan PROe achieved an “Excellent” rating for the second consecutive year in Gartner’s “Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Endpoint Backup Report”1
- Netskope ranked CrashPlan #1 in the cloud backup category and #3 out of 2,600 cloud applications evaluated for enterprise-readiness
- Lifehacker named CrashPlan its “Most Popular Online Backup Service,” a “Best Mac App” and a “Best Windows App”
- Code42 ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies for the third consecutive year
- CrashPlan was named the “Best Enterprise App” by TechTarget Modern Infrastructure readers
- CrashPlan enterprise endpoint backup was named a “2013 Readers’ Choice Top Product” by University Business
- eSchool Media awarded Code42 and CrashPlan with a “2013-2014 Readers’ Choice Award”
- KMWorld named CrashPlan a “2013 Trend-Setting Product”
- CrashPlan was honored with a Linux Journal “Editors’ Choice Award”
- Code42 was named to the Minneapolis Star Tribune’s list of “Top Workplaces 2013”
- CrashPlan was recognized with two 2013 Stevie Awards as “Best New Product or Service of the Year for Software” in the Cloud Application/Service and Security Solution categories
- StorageNewsletter.com recognized Code42 as “One of the Most Promising Storage Start-Ups in 2013”
- TechRadar listed CrashPlan as one of the 10 best online backup services
- Code42 was selected by Internet2 to deliver enterprise endpoint backup service to universities nationwide via its NET+ initiative
- Code42 received a Golden Bridge Award for its CrashPlan enterprise endpoint backup solution
Code42 provides CrashPlan cloud-based endpoint backup and data protection solutions to more than 5,000 organizations and hundreds of thousands of consumers globally. In 2013, the company also launched SharePlan, an enterprise-grade file sync and share solution that easily enforces corporate security requirements.
Please visit the Honors page on Code42’s website for a comprehensive list of 2013 awards and recognitions.
Tweet this news to your networks.
- 1 “Critical Capabilities for Enterprise Endpoint Backup” by Pushan Rinnen and Dave Russell, 24 October 2013.