gift to you.
CrashPlan subscriptions are 20% off this holiday season.*GET IT TODAY
Set to live.
CrashPlan makes it easy to protect your digital life, so you can get back to what’s important in real life.GET STARTED, IT'S FREE!
Set to work.
From entrepreneur to enterprise, more than 30,000 businesses protect their data with CrashPlan.CRASHPLAN FOR BUSINESS
Set to go.
You’re just three simple steps away from protecting your whole digital life.GET STARTED, IT'S FREE!
Give CrashPlan a go!
Computer backup made simple.
Good, Better or Best backup. Freedom built in.
Only CrashPlan offers totally free local and offsite backup. A subscription to our cloud backup service gets you continuous backup, mobile file access and lots more. For the ultimate in computer backup, get all three, from the same easy application.
Free local backup
Zero worries about data caps or network speed makes backing up to an external drive the fastest, easiest way to back up – and get back – your files.
Free offsite backup
Offsite backup doesn't get any friendlier than CrashPlan. Back up to multiple offsite locations, such as other computers in your network of friends and family, keeping your files safe from disaster at any one location.
Unlimited online backup
Only CrashPlan gives you all the storage you'll ever need. No storage size limits, bandwidth caps or file-type restrictions. Enterprise-class hardware and military-grade security come standard, too.
The features keep coming...
Automated daily backup to hard drives and other computers. No credit card. No hidden surprises.Learn More
No storage limits, bandwidth throttling or well-engineered excuses.Learn More
Use your mobile device to retrieve any file backed up online.Learn More
Account password with private password and private encryption key options let you rest easy.Learn More
- CrashPlan is used by some of the biggest tech companies, including Adobe and Cisco. But it's also for everyday consumers...
- CrashPlan...helped my wife and me recover some very important family documents we lost to the weird whims of Windows.
- I highly recommend CrashPlan for peace of mind and security of files, and as a bonus, access to all of your backed up files from your iOS device!
- Everyone should back up their computer, and CrashPlan is the best tool around to make it happen.
- ...I’m not kidding when I say that CrashPlan is the most important, valuable add-on service that you can buy for yourself.
- We like CrashPlan because it's cheap, automated, and works on every operating system.
- CrashPlan+ Unlimited is...simply the best online backup plan out there.
- ...unlike other players, [CrashPlan] does not delete your data from its server even if you delete it from your PC.
- CrashPlan edges out the [competition] thanks to its extensive customization options and OS compatibility, and ...also offers the best iPad option.
- CrashPlan does onsite and offsite backups, running on multiple computers and devices, so you get secure backup stored at multiple destinations.
- ...you set it and forget it. You can grab [your files] via a Web browser or your mobile phone.
- The software is simple yet powerful. ...CPU usage can be restricted when I’m busy and run rampant when I’m not.
- ...you can back up external drives, even if they are not attached to your computer 100 percent of the time. [The competition] charges additional.
Space for every file. A backup plan for every budget.
Automatic backup to local hard drives and other trusted computers.
As low as $0.00/mo.
Add unlimited cloud storage, continuous backup and mobile file access.
As low as $3.96/mo.
Expand unlimited backup to the whole family.
As low as $8.96/mo.
Protect all your business data with easy, secure endpoint backup.