Web Developer Engineering | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Weary from simply executing someone else's vision? Hungry for the opportunity share your ideas in an open environment and be inspired by the creativity and ingenuity of others? The engineering environment at Code42 is a collaborative space where ideas for product improvements and contributions aren't just welcomed and encouraged, but expected.
Code42 makes meaningful software, entrusted with protecting the world's data. We work on cutting edge technology to handle data and communication from desktops, laptops, and mobile devices from around the globe.
In addition to the contributions you will make to our products, Code42 is serious about nurturing and contributing to the local technology community. We host and sponsor numerous technology user groups and are actively involved in technology-focused community service.
What You'll be Doing
As a Web Developer you will work on enhancements and expansion of current web-based products as well as participate in the development of new products and technologies. Your primary focus will be on front-end technologies.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Working with a senior developer, product managers, and the marketing department to improve the Code42 product-based website and applications
- Actively contributing ideas for product improvements and solutions to technology challenges
- Showing a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends
- Delivering clean code supporting consistent user experience and product quality
Skills and Requirements
- 3+ years web development experience and/or Computer Science (or related) degree
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Project management skills; in other words, be self-directed and capable of working effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication and writing skills, and the ability to facilitate your own meetings as necessary
- Confident enough to contribute ideas and solutions, but humble and self-assured enough to honor "Best Idea Wins" and support the ideas of others
Nice to Have
- Marketo or similar (Marketing Automation)
- MindTouch or similar
- BrightTag or similar (analytics tag management)
- Experience with SASS
- User experience design
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Command line experience
- GitHub or Bitbucket repo
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.