Solutions Consultant – Applications Engineer, Senior Professional Services | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 is the creator of CrashPlan, CrashPlan PRO, and CrashPlan PROe award-winning onsite, offsite and cloud backup solutions for home, businesses, and enterprise. Code42 also is the creator of SharePlan, the secure file, sync, and share solution.
Today we deliver high-performance solutions that protect the world's data. Our PRO Services team is looking for highly experienced, cross-discipline technology resources that are just as comfortable in front of people as they are on a command-line. If you have a high level of expertise in system administration, networking, and application consulting this position may be a fit for you.
What You'll be Doing
You'll be deploying global enterprise deployments for our largest and highest profile customers.
You'll be driving and managing technology implementation of CrashPlan PROe and SharePlan deployments, from on-site hardware installation to directory services integration to mass desktop installation. You will work with the client to understand their business requirements and lead the delivery of the customized implementation and deployment. You'll be working very closely with, and mentoring your PRO Services teammates and interacting with Operations, Support and Sales on a day-to-day basis.
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified candidates have at least 5 years of application consulting and professional IT experience
- Understanding Business Requirements as they relate to solution design
- Ability to gather requirements, and develop custom solution plans
- Enterprise Software Implementation / Configuration
- Experience with directory services (LDAP/Active Directory)
- Fluent in the management of Windows, Mac and Linux/UNIX-based operating systems
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Team or group leadership experience
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Willingness to travel 10% - 20%
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience with desktop management software such as Casper Suite, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Dell KACE, Apple Remote Desktop, others
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.