Software Engineering Internship Engineering | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
In addition to the contributions you will make to our products, Code42 is serious about nurturing and contributing to the local technology community. We host and sponsor numerous technology user groups and are actively involved in technology-focused community service.
We are looking for a few bright interns to join our team this summer.
What You'll be Doing
As an intern you will be exposed to many aspects of the software development process and your work may include research, development, user-interface testing, quality assurance testing or related duties/tasks as assigned.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Working closely with engineers on the enhancement and development of Code42 products
- Actively contributing ideas for product improvements and solutions to technology challenges
- Showing a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends
- Delivering clean code supporting consistent user experience and product quality
Skills and Requirements
- Recently acquired or working towards a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a field related to the subject area.
- Must have development skills in any of the following: Java, iOS / OSX, C++, C#, Python, Ruby, Groovy, Android, Web Development
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self confidence, willingness to ask questions and take initiative
Resumes and cover letters are great, but we're much bigger fans of real world examples and work that you can or may have already done. You will immediately get our attention if you add any of the following to your resume/cover letter when you contact us.
- If you contribute to open source; make sure to include your GitHub/Bitbucket profile and/or Google Code projects.
- Bonus points for telling us what excites you about wanting to work at Code42
Internships start employee last week of May/First week of June and are expected to run for three months during the summer. Housing stipend / assistance is NOT provided.
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.