Sr. Business Analyst Sales | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for the planning, delivery, launch, and ongoing optimization of Code42's business operations by creating & modifying our critical business processes empowered by best in class business application tools, workflow automation & business intelligence. You will develop the strategic vision and roadmap for critical front office capabilities focused on our marketing & sales business functions. You'll also develop the strategic initiatives for back office capabilities focused on our back office sales operations, order management, finance, and support functions. You will be responsible for managing the intake of requests, establish working teams to define the requirements, translate them into technical requirements when necessary, prioritize their delivery and manage them through execution. You will provide business process leadership to both our business units, as well as our technical delivery teams. As a key driver in the business you will anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate project risks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints. You will work closely with stakeholders across the to identify and drive innovative solutions that achieve business goals and align with long-term vision.
A successful candidate will be well versed in what it takes to ensure business process efficiency and excellence that can scale with us not just this year but in the years to come. Implementing & configuring marketing automation systems and CRM systems will be key tools to help deliver positive results. You've done this before, and you're excited to do it again-bigger, faster, better. You will be measured on two major areas: (1) delivering the scalable business processes, controls and tools that allow us to achieve hyper-growth (2) continually driving down cycle times in key transactional areas that allow our existing teams to do more with less.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Identifies project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting project success metrics
- Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing business requirements for delivery by internal development teams, or external 3rd parties
- Develops project requirements & estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Helps coordinate user-acceptance testing & sign-off for changes in process & tools
- Provides training to user groups as needed on process & tool changes
- Maintains process & system quality by researching and resolving problems; maintaining data integrity and security.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Requirements
- 10+ years experience in business analysis, business systems analysis, or related business process improvement functions
- 3+ years experience delivering projects from inception to delivery on a global scale
- 3+ years designing, implementing, and managing market leading marketing & CRM technologies (Marketo & SFDC preferred)
- 3+ years designing, implementing, and managing market leading CRM, ERP & support technologies (SFDC, Intaact, Zendesk, preferred)
- 3+ year(s) experience interfacing & providing team leadership between business & technology stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Problem Solving - how can we accomplish our goals
- Extensive experience in channel management, demand generation, sales, and quote to cash business processes.
- Cross functional team management, decisive decision making, budget management and effective task prioritization.
- Experience managing a core team to drive & deliver results
- Experience in product launch cycles & requirements
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and delivering quality releases on schedule
- Strong communication skills, specifically with translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Excellent problem solving, project management and communication skills.
- Operate successfully in a rapidly changing, ambiguous and undefined environment.
- Has relentlessly high standards.
- Thinks big and has convictions.
- Experience in a dynamic start-up or high growth environment.
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated. Takes initiative!
- A DOER! 100% reliable.
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.