Regional Channel Manager Sales | Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
We are looking for an experienced, technology-oriented manager with the drive, expertise, and leadership abilities to develop and grow our Enterprise Channel business.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Effectively qualify and engage Enterprise Channel Partners and successfully onboard them into the Code42 Channel Program
- Successfully lead a region of a new global program within a growing and dynamic organization
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue targets within the Channel Program
- Continuously improve the program by gathering, processing and employing large amounts of feedback and performance indicators to move the program forward
- Monitor, assess and report on significant quantities of channel partner data
- Establish rapport and maintain relationships with prospective partners via web, phone, email and face-to-face interactions
- Successfully sell the value of partnering with our company via creative out-bound calling
- Creatively solve problems and address challenges in real-time
- Develop long-term strategies to anticipate consequence of rapid scaling
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in a variety of media and venues
- Maintain fanatical devotion to business quality, data security and customer service
- Use technology (CRM, wiki, etc.) for data mining and documentation
- Multi-task effectively as part of a fast-paced, creative, and entrepreneurial technical team
Skills And Requirements
- Five or more years of B2B, channel, or outside sales experience
- Channel management experience
- Extensive experience with technology and CRM utilization
- Self-motivated, with a passion for successful sales development
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional B2B writing and speaking skills
- Experience delivering online presentations
- Must be incredibly organized and creative with the ability to multi-task
- Technical aptitude and mastery of LinkedIn and other SM networking avenues
- Must be self-motivated and operate with the utmost integrity
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience in a team selling environment preferred
- Candidates can be located anywhere in the Northeast region
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.