Production Artist Marketing | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely manage and protect the world's data. Our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan backup solutions manage exabytes of data across millions of devices and for some of the largest organizations in the world.
We’re seeking a clean up hitter. A perfectionist as well as a graphic designer, who’s able to take designs to the finish line and make them sing with consistency and perfection.
As the last eye on our metaphorical conveyor belt, your fast-paced design chops help transform the final product from great to completely brilliant.
You’re always putting your best work out there, especially when you’re a part of a crack creative team that strives for the exact same.
What You'll Be Doing
- As a top-notch finisher, making updates to existing templates and layouts will be your bread and butter. And quick turnaround is the order of the day around here. So, our in-house creatives will be relying on your fast-track design abilities quite heavily.
- This is a massively important part of our inner workings. After all, as a clean up hitter, you’ll be one of the strongest, most reliable members of the team.
- Some other tasks you’ll be knocking out of the park include:
- Scaling / Cropping
- Retouching / Repositioning
- Preflighting / Exporting
- Creating designs
- Adhering to brand standards
You'll Be Responsible For
- Revising and proofing layouts for print and web
- Assuring final deliverables are perfect, and making necessary changes to make them so
- Preparing materials for final print and/or digital channels
- Presenting final draft to creative director and project owner for approval
- Consulting with design team to streamline production
- Meeting with internal project owners to achieve creative / production goals
- Releasing final artwork to vendors
- Updating graphics/copy in existing collateral and email templates
- Creating new collateral, web pages and emails based on existing material
- Researching new techniques to help the company, projects, or products stand out from the competition
- Ensuring all project deadlines are met
- Have fanatical attention to detail
- Demonstrate creativity
- Accomplishing tasks with little direction
- Managing multiple tasks effectively
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- 0-2 years of experience in graphic/production design
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-tech, high-growth setting
- Accept guidance and respond well to constructive criticism
- Work well in a team environment
- Strong page layout, typographical, prepress and file preparation capabilities
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Apple Keynote
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.