OSX Developer Engineering | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 was founded in 2001 by three software engineers aspiring to create a great software product company. We think "great" is having fantastic co-workers– folks that inspire and teach us. Together, we create products we were proud of that awesome customers value. Great people, great products, and great customers. Speaking of products, as engineers we like to solve challenging problems in innovative ways at a scale that's interesting to us- exabytes of data, terabits of bandwidth, globally distributed, real-time, etc. Can your engineering skills help us become a little bit greater?
You're an OSX developer ready to lean into a new product or feature that will change the way people work with information. You seek a place that values your individual contribution and is open to new ways of doing things, respecting the ideas of others. You're looking to join a team you can both learn from and teach – raising everyone's craft to another level. You're passionate about creation, and are looking forward to finding a place where your craft is utilized by millions.
- Work closely with other software engineers, customers, and others to create something new
- Actively contributing ideas for product improvements and solutions to technology challenges
- Show a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends
- Deliver clean code supporting consistent user experience and product quality
You (Somewhat) Are
- Someone who has "shipped" something to production
- Someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience (but are a fast learner), or 5 or more years of experience (which is ideal)
- Someone who has worked with mach, bsd and sockets
- Someone who has used (or aspire to) frameworks like CommonCrypto, Service Management, Core Data, XPC, FSEvents, CFNetworking, Protocol Buffers, …
- Comfortable with Git or Mercurial
- Prepared to share example code for apps you have written
- Self-directed and capable of working effectively in a deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- LOCAL (Minnesota, twin cities metro area) candidates only
Resumes and cover letters are great, but we're much bigger fans of real world examples and work that you may have already done. You will immediately get our attention if you add any of the following to your resume/cover letter when you contact us.
- If you contribute to open source; make sure to include your github/bitbucket profile or google code projects
- Share why you are interested in working at Code42
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.