Network Engineer Engineering | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working with a team of enthusiastic engineers supporting the global Code42 platform
- Designing, building and supporting LAN, WAN, and cloud interconnect infrastructure
You'll Be Responsible For
- Contributing to the team that runs Code42's global LAN and WAN infrastructure
- Specific responsibilities will vary, depending on your skills/interests, and the current capabilities and responsibilities of other team members.
Skills and Requirements
- Network switching experience 3-5 years
- Network routing experience 3-5 years (Specifically BGP and/or OSPF)
- Computer Engineering or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Firewall experience (iptables, pf, VLAN, NAT, routing, subnetting, VPN)
- DHCP/DNS/IPAM experience (Linux/ISC)
- Network monitoring experience (data collection, log analysis, graphing, thresholds and alerts, and performance analysis)
- Wireless knowledge (ieee 802.11__)
- Heavy troubleshooting skills (tcpdump/wireshark junkie)
- Scripting/automation skills (bash, perl, python, ruby)
- Solid communication skills
- Network documentation guru (wiki articles, layer2/3 diagrams, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated
- Strong team contributor
- Share why you are interested in working at Code42
- Rate yourself (say, scale of 1-5) in the above skills/requirements areas
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.