Pre-Sales Enterprise Systems Engineer Sales | San Diego, California, USA
Code42 develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely manage and protect the world's data. Our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan backup solutions manage exabytes of data across millions of devices and for some of the largest organizations in the world.
We are looking for geeks that can lead and sell. The Pre-Sales Enterprise Systems Engineer (SE) is the primary evangelist—the technical life blood of the sales team who transforms customers into evangelists. The SE owns the technical relationship with our customers and ensures we exceed their high expectations.
You have DNA balanced in three categories: hard core tech, leadership and business acumen. You are results oriented, you thrive on autonomy, you deliver, you win. You exude passion. You are loyal to your cause and to your customer.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Creating an environment in which prospects become customers and customers become evangelists
- Helping prospective customers understand why Code42 products are so valuable by getting in the technical trenches and showing them
- Ensuring the technical well being of your customers
- Driving through ambiguity and delivering results
Skills and Requirements
- Proof that you like people and are persuasive
- Ability to make complicated tech understandable for humans
- Passionate presentation style
- Insatiable curiosity
- Patience balanced with an inclination to act
- You thrive as part of a team
- Ability to independently execute; i.e. no babysitter required
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise software and data
- OS expertise: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- IT infrastructure skills: security, networking, storage, systems management, scripting
- Travel up to 50% of time within region
- Infectious positive attitude
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.