Demand Generation Representative Sales | Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
Our Sales team is looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking problem solver to be responsible for increasing appointments and opportunities for B2B sales. The primary focus is to increase our appointment presence in Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts. With a fanatical devotion to business quality, data security and customer service, you'll need to demonstrate your ability to:
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Prospect, qualify and capture leads, primarily by phone, internet, and social media/networking research, to successfully create appointments within your assigned region
- Build rapport and cultivate relationships with a variety of team members located around the globe
- Create a steady flow of outbound communications
- Commit to work daily in a busy but fun office environment
Skills and Requirements
- BS Degree in Marketing, Psychology, or related field
- 0 – 2 years professional experience beyond college
- Experience working with a team
- Self motivated and driven for results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers and team members
- Effective problem solving and multi tasking skills
- Solid technical aptitude
- Positive attitude and the ability to build rapport with a variety of people
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.