Demand Generation Representative Sales | Minneapolis, MN, USA
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
The Demand Generation Representative will be responsible for generating new opportunities for our sales team. The primary focus of this position is to increase our appointment presence in Enterprise and Mid-Market accounts.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Prospecting, qualifying and capturing leads, primarily by phone, Internet and social media.
- Networking research to successfully create appointments within your assigned region.
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members located around the globe.
- Creating a steady flow of outbound communications.
- Committing to work daily in a busy but fun office environment in Minneapolis, MN.
- All other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Psychology, or related field preferred
- 0 – 2 years of professional experience beyond college
- Experience working in a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for results
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers and team members
- Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical aptitude
- Positive attitude and the ability to build rapport with a variety of people
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.