Compliance Manager Legal | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
We are looking for someone to assist our General Counsel in compliance, ensuring that all aspects of the business are in compliance with State and Federal regulations including, needs evaluation, conducting audits, and recommending enhanced efficiencies.
You'll Be Responsible For
- Provide oversight to Code42 to ensure operations are in compliance with Code42 policies and regulations
- Assist in developing approaches towards data privacy, consistent with local laws and company policies
- Conduct or direct internal investigations of compliance issues
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed
- Document audit findings and risks, as well as the recommendations, and discuss with management to agree on proposed action plans
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities
- Act as a consultant, reviewer, and approver for company activities that involve personally identifiable information
- Provide appropriate guidance, education, training, and regular communications on compliance to all relevant employees
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in relevant discipline
- 4 or more years experience with compliance operations
- Experience with data privacy
- Experience with global compliance preferable
- In depth knowledge of audit processes
- Expertise in data gathering, reporting, and interpretation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations
We'll Be Especially Impressed If You Have
- Experience in the technology industry
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.