Compensation and Benefits Manager Human Resources | Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Code42 is an enterprise SaaS company that develops intuitive, optimized technology to securely protect and manage the world's information. Top-name brands and large organizations including P&G, Harvard University, Genentech/Roche and NASA entrust their data to our industry-leading, award-winning CrashPlan endpoint backup and SharePlan file sync/share technology.
We are looking for a rock star to join our Human Resources team! This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge, and is ready to use his or her compensation analysis and benefits administration expertise to build from the bottom up! The Compensation and Benefits Manager will get to take on a variety of exciting projects including: developing a wage structure, conducting job analysis, managing incentive programs, and administering benefits. Are you ready to hit the ground running and help shape our fast paced and ever-growing organization? Join us!
What You'll be Doing
- Conduct analysis of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, and incentives to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization’s pay practices
- Administration of benefits, including but not limited to medical, life insurance, disability, 401(k), etc.
- Corresponding with benefit carriers to correct discrepancies
- Coordination of COBRA enrollments with carriers
- Track FMLA documentation to include monthly benefit amounts due each month
- Manage benefit enrollment process
- Design, develop, and manage the company wage structure
- Make recommendations regarding salary grades or market rates for specific positions
- Assist in the development and management of incentive programs, including 401K contributions, and stock option rewards program
- Design and prepare compensation and budget reports
- Provide assistance with annual performance review cycles, including setting up systems and merit-rating programs, ensuring timely completion, and preparing reports and analytics
- Participate in salary surveys and provide data analysis to deliver marketing competitive information
- Assist the Human Resources Manager in educating Managers on compensation matters
- Develop and document procedures to streamline and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist with other related projects as requested
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 4 to 8 years of experience in compensation analysis, design, and program administration
- 2 or more years experience in benefits administration
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong written, verbal, and technical data communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently, multi-task, and meet deadlines
We'll Be Especially Impressed if you Have
- Experience in the high-tech industry
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.