Commercial Renewal Coordinator Sales | Minneapolis
Our Sales Operations team is looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking, problem solver to be responsible for renewing all aspects of revenue with existing customers in our commercial team (businesses with 100 to 2500 total employees).
- Work with a multitude of sales, accounting and operational team members
- Self-motivation, problem solving, multi-tasking and integrity are expected
- Strong communication skills are necessary for all aspects of written and oral business communication; this position communicates with a variety of customers and sales team members daily
- Independently and as a team member, coordinate and drive renewals within our Commercial B2B area
- Fanatical devotion to business quality, data security and customer service
- Extensive technology and CRM usage, spreadsheets, documentation and data mining.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, creative, technical and entrepreneurial team environment
- Interpret and analyze customer purchase history and draw independent conclusions on strategy for approach.
- Targeted email, campaigns and phone contact with customers.
- Order entry and data transfer to other departments during peak busy times
- Must be able to work daily from a busy but fun office environment
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Experience working with sales team members
- At least 3 years business office work experience
- AS or BS degree preferred
- Experience with project coordination preferred
- Software industry experience beneficial
All employees are responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Code 42 Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.