Location: Minneapolis, MN
Enterprise Technology + People = YOU
"Setting up enterprise systems, architecting large corporate IT deployments and integrating with existing infrastructure while maintaining great customer communication"
Our PRO Services team is looking for highly experienced, cross-discipline technology rock stars that are just as comfortable in front of people as they are on a command-line.
What You'll Be Doing
You'll be architecting and deploying global enterprise deployments for our largest and highest profile customers. Think Fortune 500.
You'll be driving technology design and implementation of CrashPlan PROe Enterprise deployments, from on-site hardware installation to directory services integration to mass desktop installation. You'll be working very closely with your PRO Services teammates, Operations, Support and Sales on a day to day basis.
Skills and Requirements
- Qualified candidates have at least 3 years of professional IT experience preferably in the web or backup solution technologies.
- Enterprise Software Consulting Experience.
- Experience with directory services (OpenLDAP, Active Directory and OpenDirectory)
- Fluent in the management of Windows, Mac and Linux/UNIX-based operating systems
- Excellent communication and organization skills (time tracking, task tracking, documentation)
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction
- Consistently demonstrating a professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and sensitivity in handling confidential information
- Willingness to help in rare on-call situations
- Willingness to travel <10% (about 1-2 day trips every 3-4 weeks)
- Responsible for Code 42 Software's information security by appropriately preserving the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of Code 42 Software information assets in accordance with the company's information security program.
Nice to Haves
- 3 years of Consulting experience working directly with clients.
- Experience with Java/J2EE applications.
- Experience with desktop management software such as Casper Suite, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Dell KACE, Apple Remote Desktop, others
- Strong technical verbal and written communication skills.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering
Code 42 is an equal employment opportunity employer.